Shairice Nychol Garner Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2010 in the memory of Shairice Nychol Garner with generous gifts from her friends, classmates, and sorority sisters.
1. Recipient is to have a minimum GPA of 2.5
2. Must be an undergraduate student
2. Recipient is to have Minimum of 24 credit hours earned at Lewis
3. 2 letters of recommendation: at least 1of which is by a University or high school faculty member.
4. Write essay stating how scholarship would benefit their academic success. Include how you are currently impacting your community through service. You may also include personal qualities, public service and participation in extra curricular activities.
5. Recipient may be required to have a personal interview with scholarship committee