Thomas Coughlin Scholarship
This scholarship is supported by the generosity of the Coughlin family.
1. Recipient is to have Junior or Senior status
2. Recipient is to maintain a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
3. Recipient is to have graduated from a Chicago area Roman Catholic High School.
4. Preference given to sons or daughters of a police officer
5. Recipient is to demonstrate financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a Chicago area Roman Catholic high school?
- Are you the child/grandchild or great-grandchild of a current, retired or deceased sworn law enforcement agent?