Brothers of Phi Kappa Theta Endowed
This scholarship was established with a generous gift from Mr. Kevin Ryan and Mr. Dennis Sura, as well as other donors.
- Student must be judged in need of financial assistance by the office of financial aid
- Must be an undergraduate student with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preference will be given to a current member of the Phi Kappa Theta fraternity. In the event there are no qualified applicants from Phi Kappa Theta, preference will be given to the child or grandchild of a Phi Kappa Theta Lewis University alumnus. In the event that no applicants meet either of the above criteria, the recipient must be an active member of another student organization.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active member of another student organization? Please indicate the name of the organization you are a part of.
- Are you the child or grandchild of a Phi Kappa Theta Lewis University alumni?
- Are you a current member of the Phi Kappa Theta fraternity?