Charles and Helen Ford Endowed Scholarship
- Must be child/grandchild/great-grandchild of a current, retired or deceased sworn law enforcement agent (Federal/State/Local levels) who is in good standing in the career field.
- May be an incoming freshman, transfer student or current Lewis undergrad.
- Must be a full-time bachelor degree-seeking student (first preference to student majoring in Dept. of Justice, Law and Public Safety Studies but other majors may apply.)
- Maintain good standing and a 3.0 GPA for renewal.
- submit a 500-600 word essay on education, career and professional goals
- provide two letters of recommendation, one from a former or current instructor and another from a non-family member.
- Not contingent on financial need.
- Funds used for tuition only.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the child/grandchild or great-grandchild of a current, retired or deceased sworn law enforcement agent?
- Please request two letters of recommendation (one must be from a current or former instructor, and one must be from a non-family member to discuss character, motivation, and ambition.)
- Please submit a 500 to 600 word essay about your education, career and professional goals.