Br. William L. Walz, FSC Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Christian Brothers Services to honor the life and legacy of Brother William L. Walz.
1. Applicant must have demonstrated financial need.
2. Applicant must be a college of business or Computer Science major.
3. Recipient will be a senior with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75.
4. Emphasis will be place on leadership roles undertaken while at Lewis.
5. Recipient will be encouraged to explore internship or part-time employment at Christian Brothers Services.
6. Christian Brothers Services will review a list of finalists.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in the possibility of an internship or part-time employment at Christian Brothers Services?
- Will you be a senior during the awarding period of the scholarship?