Daniel A. and Phyllis A. Binder Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2002 with a generous gift from the children of Daniel A. and Phyllis A. Binder to honor two of Lewis University’s esteemed and respected faculty members.
1. Student majoring in Art, Music or Theatre
2. Provide 2 letters of recommendation (one from a former instructor and second from non-family member to discuss character, motivations and ambitions).
3. Demonstrated financial need.
4. must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
5. Submit an essay not to exceed 100 words which discusses the student’s reasons for pursuing your field of study and why receiving your degree is important toward achieving your life goals.
The children of the Binders will participate in the selection process.