Tau Kappa Epsilon Endowed
The Tau Kappa Epsilon Endowed Scholarship was established with a generous gift from Mr. and Mrs. Gizzi as well as other donors to benefit well-qualified students attending Lewis University.
- Student must be judged in need of financial assistance by the office of financial aid.
- Preference will be given to descendants of former Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity members.
- Student must demonstrate Tau Kappa Epsilon values of service and charity by their involvement on the Lewis University campus and/or involvement with community service.
- Student must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the descendant of a former Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity member?
- Please describe any community service involvement you participate in. Be sure to inlcude your community service involvement on the general scholarship application.